What are the Classic baby books you would recommend for bed time stories?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I love love love the paper bag princess. Recommend it to anyone who has little girls. This modern classic features a princess who rescues a very snooty—and ungrateful— prince. It's a story that inspires bravery and self-confidence, and who doesn’t need a little more of that in their lives?

Read more
Post reply image

I grew up listening to Singapore's Myths and Legends. My late grandmother would tell me stories about Radin Mas, Sang Nila Utama and why Redhill is named Redhill. Must say some of the stories were kindda bloody but it never bothered me and my brothers when we were kids haha!

I like the old old old classic ones like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Rapunzel, The Little Matchstick Girl and stories along that line. I used to love them during my childhood and I hope my baby loves them like I do. I hope I don't sound too outdated!

VIP Member

Here's a list of the top 10 books for babies: http://sg.theasianparent.com/10-best-board-books-for-infants-and-toddlers/ If you'd like classic ones, how about Aesop Fables?

Read more

Goodnight Moon, Dear Zoo, The Hungry Caterpillar, Owl Babies, where oh where is baby bear, Jill Murphy books - 5 minutes peace, Peace at Last

I read Pinocchio and Frozen for my daughter as she loves them a lots. She always ask me to read when she wants to go to bed.

5y ago

Y must SHE/ HEHHEY SET A Question ET ED EY. AND They will choose to be career in myseIf

I like reading Peter and Jane books to my daughter during bedtime.

thanks

You can try “ The rabbit who wants to fall asleep”