what all should i consider while buying a baby bag/diaper bag?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It has to be spacious, light and the design has to be nice. Ju Ju Be is very popular with mothers because it has many compartments and is relatively light and stylish. However, it is rather expensive. Currently, I'm using a waterproof backpack with a few compartments which I purchased from a store in the nearby mall. The Anello backpack is also gaining popularity. It wasn't designed as a diaper bag, but is very roomy so many mothers are using it to store their baby's essentials. http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BUY-2-FREE-SHIPPING-READY-STOCK/436566460

Read more
Post reply image

For me, a diaper bag has to be big enough to hold the following items: - diaper organizer which holds diaper, wet wipes, toiletries and spare clothes - burp cloths - thermal flask - food flask - snacks - milk bottles It also has to be water proof in case if any spillage and easily wearable. For me personally, I prefer bagpacks than slings. Jujube seems like a popular choice with mummies but for me, I chose to just use a regular drawstring bagpack from Cotton On because I'm more of the stuck and load kid

Read more

Washable and big enough to carry the essentials. Will recommend a backpack style to keep your hands free.

I'll go with quality. The material should be thick. Zipper should be durable too.

thanks

For me I go with material and price followed by space.

The space and number of pockets!

Quality and space