at what age(month) your LO do thier first step?? mine at 5months..

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Whoa! That is quite an early starter I would say. Generally babies take their first step between 9 to 12 months. All of my three kids took their first step more or less at the first time. Somewhere between 12 and 14 months.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28901)

Hi, Congratulation! I must say, your baby is too eager to take on to the world. ;) It is really fast progress. He is doing great. Mine took her first step only when she was close to 11 months.

I remember my eldest was able to do his first step without support at 9 months. But when he was 6 months old, he could already stand on his own by just holding the edges of the crib.

My baby if I remember correctly ay nagsimulang tumayo on her own sa ika 6th month nya. Syempre may kasama pa yung kapit sa crib or kahit saan na mahawakan nya.

Wow! That's amazing! Yung panganay ko around 9 months, tapos yung pangalawa around 11 months - if I remember correctly

My baby did her 1st step on her 10th month. Although, she can already stand on her own when she was 7 months old.

wow!u mean while holding ur LO or she really could do it by himself?that's amazing!