Makeup

Do you wear makeup or anything on your face when carrying your baby? Babies tend to touch everything and put into their mouths. Any recommendations or advice?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

No makeup when I’m home with the baby. If we’re out with the baby, I still wear makeup but try not to put my face near my girl’s face. Also, it’s just nice that my girl does not really touch my face unless it’s sleeping time.

VIP Member

I stopped using any perfume since Lo was born. Make up seldom only for special occ2liek attending wedding. Scared he would touch and put into his mouth.

VIP Member

I don’t, skip perfume as well if im with baby. Only deodorant. Wears makeup and perfume to work only. Sacrifices for the lil one! Hehe

I stopped applying perfume and makeup since I was pregnant. I only use sunscreen and skincare products without harsh chemicals.

VIP Member

I don't wear perfume or makeup whenever iam with baby only when I go out but avoid rubbing my face against her while playing

I do but rarely. And when I did it was vegan makeup which is safe for babies. Just need to see the ingredients to be sure

my baby always sleep when we're out and my hubs wants to carry her so im kinda free hand so i do wear makeup hahhaa

VIP Member

only when i spend time outside but i dont rlly carry my baby cause she will be in stroller most of the time

VIP Member

I wore but mine is organic makeup. Only foundation and lipstick and both are organic.

VIP Member

I don't, only sunblock sometimes when they are slightly older.