Help Me Pls

Was supposed to schedule for induce today's afternoon (40 weeks) however due to husband having cough symptom, we had to make a decision to postpone to a later date (40+3) as husband is encouraged NOT TO COME INTO LABOUR with me. Felt upset and had a breakdown. What if the hospital still continue with this decision and my husband cough doesnt recover (@ 40+3) when my baby is ready to see us.? What should i do. TIA for advice ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Oh dear. I understand that its frustrating for you. Don't be dishearten okay. Try to get your husband to drink lemongrass with just a little bit of honey. Hopefully the cough clear very soon. Because, you are full term. The baby might be seeing you soon.

Have him drink warm water very often, take vitamin c daily, use listerine gargle daily. Hope he recovers soon so he can join. Otherwise, no choice but to take the safer option

have him drink a ginger tea mommy I mean the real ginger slice it and boil and then put a slice of lemon it really helps a lot for your husband's cough.