crying and get upset

Was so stressed from work I cried and yelled for 1 hour... will it affect the baby? :(

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had 2 such episodes and my stress factor is my husband. During the last one, I cried so much that I vomited the fruit juice I drank hours ago. This shocked me because I don’t have morning sickness Nor nausea so far in my pregnancy. After that, I took 2 drowsy antihistamine pills to sleep (You probably shouldn’t do this without advise from MD). The emotions don’t just end with sleep. It carried forward for days. I kept bouncing from counselling myself to berating myself. Slowly but surely, I went back to my old self. Like all mothers, throughout the whole time, I worry constantly. Last week, I went for my monthly gynae visit and doc says baby is well :) she’s even sucking her thumb during ultrasound! So adorable 😁 I worry if the emotional attack will come back because I notice a monthly trend in these episodes. Sharing stories with other mothers is more reassuring than you’d imagine. Don’t be shy to ask around your circle of friends. Every mother has their moments. I wish you all the best and happiness in your pregnancy journey 🤰

Read more

Yes it will~~ calm down~~ try to think that work shd come in 2nd place and baby in 1st place now~ I also get stressed from work and cry...but try to minimize coz every1 told me will affect baby

VIP Member

Same for me, and I get very worried from reading all the negative studies. but baby will usually turn out fine, relax more

Same for me but not cos of work but due to other issue. No worries, just take a deep breath and rest well

yes baby will affect by yr emotion if u cry too much, try to calm down relax and get more rest

VIP Member

Don’t worry.. work stress n body stress cant b balance .. in this time .. take care

Hope you’ll get better!! Try not to be so stressed out from work. Relax. Take care

Ur not alone. Feeling stressed at wk too due to datelines!

VIP Member

What happen? Why do you yell for so Long? Take good care.

VIP Member

You are not alone. Try to stay positive. All the best!