3 Replies

Im having the same experience! I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant and had bleeding on multiple occasions. On one occasion it was loads of fresh red blood and I panicked, so we rushed to the A&E and called my gynae down. when I strain myself during constipation, I will also have bleeding but I know it's the polyp now so trying not to worry so much. my gynae said that she will remove it only just before I deliver

OP here. my polyp was gone when i delivered 😄

Super Mum

You're not alone. I had the same experience. I had a shock to see red flesh blood when I wiped myself. Rushed to see my gynae and found a polyp. I was advised to get it removed. I had it removed last month. I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant. The bleeding stopped after the removal of polyp.

thank you for sharing mummy! my gynae advised against removing the polyp until after delivery so i’ll still have to wait 😅

hi there, thanks for sharing this. I'm currently 20w pregnant and having same bleeding issues. I was told that I have a small polyp but neither my gynae nor kkh a&e doctors confirm with me that my bleeding caused by the polyp ☹️ Did u get it remove during pregnancy?

Hi, I had another bleeding yesterday, twice this week (menses kind) so I went to get it checked by my gynae. He cut it off w/o warning, no pain at all, but I'm just quite worried as I read most ppl didn't remove it. The polyp is around like a 1 cent size coin

Trending Questions