Finally! 😍😍😍

Just want to share my experience with my third child. 😊 1st Edd via Tvs : july7 2nd edd via utz : july 5 3rd edd via BPS: june 30 DOB: july 3,2020 via NSD Time : 7:34pm 3900 gms It was 10.30 in the morning when my back hurts like dysmenorrhea and the interval is every 5 mins. Grabe yung sakit talaga! Moving on,at 1pm we went to the lying in to have an ie and it was 4cm,we waited for 2 hrs if there's a progress and at 3.30pm it came up to 6cm,so I was admitted already. At around 5 pm they checked me again and it was already 8cm. The labor was so painful that I almost kneeled because I am shaking. I am just so grateful that my husband never give up on me. So at around 7pm I really can't tolerate the pain and it's like there's something pushing in my vajeyjey. 😁😁 so we went to the delivery room and get my knees up and I was 9cm but baby's head is not yet low. So they tried to pinch my fluid already and check if there's progress againbut still none. They let me turn on the left side and told me to push,after many tries of pushing....and there he goes, he came out at 7:34 pm. It was all worth it even if its 9hrs of labor. I thank God that he is so healthy. 😍😍

Finally! 😍😍😍
48 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Congrats momsh. Btw ano po ung bps?

Congrats momsh,, ❀️❀️

VIP Member

Congratulations poπŸ₯°πŸ’•

Congrats poπŸ’™πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

VIP Member

congrats po mommy 😊

wow.congrats p😍😍