Is Baby Food Maker Necessary?

Hi, just wanna ask if anyone not use the food maker for babies? Does blender do the trick as well?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Blender helps you saves time. I got myself a tommee tippee 2 in 1. I can save alot of time making food for my baby. I prefer fresh food. I won't make and store. I can just throw everything in to make potato fish broccoli and carrot for my baby just set it to steam and blend. 15 min it will be done. So to me it's super useful even when I'm cooking porridge I don't need to chop 1 thing at a time just blend.

Read more

I just use my smoothie blender. I think buying a baby food maker is a waste of money, as i will only need it for a few months. After that just steaming & mashing with fork will do. 😊

You can steam food then blend afterwards. Food maker is not necessary but makes food prep easier and faster for me.

VIP Member

It's convenient and an all in one machine. Hence I'm still using it till now from 6 months. My LO is 13 months now.

Super Mum

As long the equipment can steamed & you can mashed using spoon or fork. Or any blender will do.

Not necessary. Steam and mash the food (potato, apple etc) is good enough.

Am going to use blender. Food maker I feel is just marketing...

VIP Member

Normal food blender or steamer will do the job as well. :)

VIP Member

Not necessary but good to have. 😊

Steaming and mashing is just as good