baby fair

Do you visit all upcoming babyfairs and not miss once ?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Only if u have a lot of things/bulky items u need to buy and want to get them fast e.g. stroller, cot, car seat, breast pump. Otherwise, not so worth it to brave the crowds. Prices aren't that cheap either. U can get same or better deals buying online, especially for smaller consumer items like bottles, nappy creams...

Read more

I went once. My experience quite positive. I didn’t buy a lot but spent time walking around and see what should I add into my shopping list. Good thing about baby fair is that they have everything under one roof. In the end I bought some cloth diaper buy 1 free 1 deal. Saw it in isetan selling $30 each and $25 in Shopee.

Read more
5y ago

Just to add on, baby fair there will have promoters explaining about products which I quite like. Before that I went to 1010 or mothercare I will have to read the label myself or google search review of the products. I guess it’s all individual preference, maybe at least for ppl clueless like me.

Though the stuff on baby fairs are always on big discounts, the experience is pretty overwhelming so I've only been to baby fairs twice! Would advice you to rack up a 'wishlist' of stuff to buy and then get them all at one shot during your yearly trip to the baby fair :)

Super Mum

Went once.. but not into it.. crowded, long queue.. I feel I like to take my own time to pick and choose..

Only once during my pregnancy and thereafter onpy if i really gt sth to buy. Too crowded i dont like

Went twice..first was to see how it is like and 2nd was to get everything that we needed

I fear for the trip down esp at expo expensive carpark and super duper crowded ...

VIP Member

Nope. Unless you have a lot of baby things to buy, it’s not worth going.

Not worth going unless there are really good deals and you need something

So far haven't visit yet. Heard super crowd. Thinking to do preorder