Early miscarriage

Omg I have a miscarriage at 6 week 3 days is ok try again ASAP want to ask whether just went to check up HCG level is very low only 16.2 something so is confirm I have a light miscarriage how long I can try again to pregnant.

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Had a miscarriage at 8w.. Confinement for 2 weeks,follow the rules, preg after my first cycle. Meanwhile I also went to see tcm to make sure my womb is not cold and take an tai yao.

5y ago

Courage my dear, God will bless you next time. All the best.

Hi Winnie, I faced the same situation when I was pregnant the first time. we tried after one mth and now I am in my second tri with twins :) dont lose hope!!!

I had a miscarriage at week 6 too. And after one cycle of period. I got preg again. And now my son is 9 mths old. Don’t give up!!

hugs babe!! i had a miscarriage in january, now im 8weeks pregnant. After your 1st cycle you can start trying again! sending lots of loveeeee.

TapFluencer

Please let your body rest and recuperate first. Also, relax your thoughts and just let nature take its course. Good luck!

Best to let ur body rest.. few months.. take folic acid and prenatal vitamins again..before trying

think you might want to rest before you try again. your body needs to heal

So sorry dear but you need rest OK

Rest and recover well first.

Super Mum

Let your body rest first.