Early miscarriage

Omg I have a miscarriage at 6 week 3 days is ok try again ASAP want to ask whether just went to check up HCG level is very low only 16.2 something so is confirm I have a light miscarriage how long I can try again to pregnant.

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi there. condolonces to you. i had a miscarriage too last year in september. i also did wanted to try again immediately but my menses didnt come until dec. i only got pregnant again after the 3rd cycle(today i am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant). i know of some women who are able to concieve immediately after their miscarriage. hence, its not the same for everyone. dont stress about it. let it come naturally. i bet you ve heard this plenty of times. but really, when your body and mind is at ease, good things will happen. try to relax and dont make intimacy between yourself and hubby becomes a task. i made that mistake because i wanted to concieve so bad. then i realised, the baby we concieve should be made out love not pressure. i wish you all the best! stay healthy okay!

Read more

I previously had 2 miscarriages, but as my house is slightly more traditional, I did a confinement period of 2 weeks before returning back to work. Before I decide to try again, I tried to find out like what's wrong with my body which might lead to miscarriage before trying again. As miscarriage or pregnancy usually weaken the body a little bit, it is best to stay in health before trying again. For me, I had checked with TCM and found out my womb is slightly on the colder side. Probably you can stay recuperating first and get your health back in place before trying again. I'm currently in my week 10 and praying hard that things go well. Don't stress about it too much!

Read more

Hi Winnie, *hugs* as I understand how u feel. I think it is best to discuss with your Gyne. Base on medical history, see if U want to "investigate" the cause - there are some blood tests and other tests that are done for women with multiple miscarriage. Some people do a small confinement of abt 1 wk following the miscarriage. Some people wait 1-2 menses cycle (everything normal) then try again. Some people use tcm to recuperate the body before trying (also abt 1-2 cycles). So discuss w ur Gyne if there are any immediate concerns then the rest is up to u :) all the best :)

Read more
8y ago

oic ok thank you hopefully I will be back soon with good news.

I had two miscarriages on April 2018 and August 2018. My Obg advised me to wait for a while before to go back to work. I followed her advices and I started taking folic acid since February 2019 after removing my implant. Tight now I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. I pray God to put his eyes on my pregnancy. Good luck to all of you.

Read more
Super Mum

i had a miscarriage to in early nov. but my parents are slightly old school. so there was a confinement of 15 days atleast with massage and confinement food so that body can recover faster. after that 15days over the next day we had intercourse and lo and behold, I ended up getting to know that im preg again ard latter mid nov and now 22wks preg.

Read more

I previous had a miscarriage at 5 weeks plus in April 2019. The gynae told me after the miscarriage bleeding stopped, wait for next menses to come again before i start trying again. Meanwhile i went to TCM to get some meds to 'recover' from the miscarriage. now im 5 weeks pregnant, all the best!

Hi Winnie, I don't have any answer to your question... The best person who can answer your question is really your OBGYN doctor. Your doctor would know your medical history and health profile and would be best to advise you on this. I just want to say I'm sorry about your news.. sending love across... hugs!

Read more
VIP Member

Frankly, most gynae will advice after a minimum of 2-3 menstrual cycles. However, if you think after 1 cycle you’re strong and ready, by all means you can try. Gynae will only advice what’s best but you know your body well if you’re ready for it. Good luck ! 😊

Hello, can I ask how will the miscarriage happened? Does it start with spotting first then cramps with heavy bleeding? I went for my gynae visit and he said it's an empty sac :( I feel like I'm anticipating a miscarriage to prepare myself :(

4y ago

Hello, yes, its happened to me... at first day, I thought its just a normal spotting, the next day, still got like brownish blood then in the afternoon, I got cramp and heavy bleeding... then, miscarriage happen... 😔😔

hi, do pls take time to let your body rest and be strong again. Eat more nutritious food and keep happy thoughts. Hope this link can help you: https://sg.theasianparent.com/dealing-with-pregnancy-after-a-miscarriage/