What's your religion?

Are you very religious?

What's your religion?
259 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

A penny for your thoughts (that's an idiom if you don't know). Many are right, but everyone interprets their soul's involvement with God in their own way. For some, it is the daily work of not breaking the commandments, and some use it when they sin and want to be forgiven. It is hard when responsibility leads you astray and you have no one to turn to but God. Sometimes he is within us and everyone forgives himself. A perfect storm makes people believe. And when everyone is satisfied with the status quo, no one thinks of Him. So I want to understand, does each of you believe in God or agree that he exists, or is he within us? I have found the answers for myself here at https://firstchurchlove.com , but I haven't asked other people's opinions. What do you think?

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Jehovah's Witness. Willing po akong tulungan ka sa libreng paghahanap ng sagot sa Bibliya sa mahahalagang katanungan mo sa buhay. I-message mo lang ako anytime... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

2y ago

Meron po. Check our website jw.org. For sure magugustuhan mo yang website na yan.

VIP Member

it's not religion will save us it's our relationship with God will save

Iglesia Ni Cristo ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ˜

Iglesia ni Cristo ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

RC but attend also pentecost and baptiste mass, religion can not save you but your faith to our Lord.

Roman catholic. No im not. But i try to be a better person and i always believe that there is Lord.

INC๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นโค

INC ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

inc ๐Ÿค