Usapang K-Drama!

What's your favorite Korean Drama? Or if hindi ka makapili, what K-drama are you watching now?

Usapang K-Drama!
87 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I don't have a specific faves but these are the KDramas that I liked and loved. Crash Landing On You (2019) Fated To Love You (2014) She Was Pretty (2015) Revolutionary Love (2017) Cinderella and Four Knights (2014) Strong Girl Bong Soon (2017) What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? (2017) The Guardian / Goblin (2016) Coffee Prince (2007) Tale of Nokdu (2019) Scent of a Woman (2011) 18 Again (2020) True Beauty (2020) Kill Me, Heal Me (2015)

Magbasa pa

Andami eh.. Endless Love series (Autumn in my Heart, Winter Sonata, Summer Scent) Coffee Prince Secret Love Lovers iN Paris Princess Hours Full House DOTS Goblin CLOY WFKBJ SWDBS Scarlet Heart Ryeo Oh My Ghost Cinderella and Four Knights What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? Hwarang etc...

Magbasa pa

Two World, ohh my ghost,she was pretty, shopalcoholic louis,cheese on the trap,descendants of the sub,weightlifting fairy kim bok joi,itaewon class,pinnochio,doctors,doctor stranger,the king eternak monarch,legend of the blue sea,my love from another star,while your sleeping

Its okay to not be okay, My love from the star, W two worlds, While you were sleeping, Doctors, Pinocchio, Itaewon Class, World of the married couple, Hi Bye Mama ❤️

doctor stranger, the king eternal monarch, world of the married couple, weighlifting fairy, doctors, the heirs hahaha

Dots, The heirs, Cinderella and the four knights, Goblin,Legend of the blue sea and many more 😅

VIP Member

Coffee Prince, Lovers in Paris, Full House, Attic Cat, My love from the star...andami pa...pero yan ung top 5 ko

VIP Member

Goblin, CLOY, world of the married couple, what's wrong with secretary kim

VIP Member

mr. queen and true beuty pinapanuod ko ngayon tapos waiting sa penthouse 2 marami ako fav di ko na mailagay

una2 kong gusto nung hs ako is princess hours then goblin, while you were sleeping then iotnbo.