UWC or SAIS? Which would you choose and why?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Actually it doesn't matter so much because usually it doesn't play such an important role, if you will read here https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/why-college-isnt-necessary-to-be-successful/ about why college is not necessary to be successful - you will understand that it makes a lot of sense, moreover, I know a lot of successful people who have managed to get there without finishing college, but yes, it is a means by which you can jumpstart your way to success, but the simple idea is that you have to do what you like and don't listen to others, because only you are the one who can change your life. I am sure you will succeed!

Read more

UWC. They've been around for plenty of years, have ironed out their curriculum and has a high success rate, whereas SAIS only opened its doors in 2009. Although if you're looking fees-wise, I'm sure SAIS is muuuch cheaper than UWC and much easier to get into SAIS than UWC as well (there's a waiting list to get on the waiting list to get on the waiting list for UWC!).

Read more
7y ago

Do you know how much they cost

UWC for me as well. They are more reputable and have plenty of activities in their cc. Id say its a better learning experience and opportunity wheras SAIS is much newer, not saying that its not credible. But id prefer UWC it gives me more assurance knowing the background.

VIP Member

UWC , it had been here for many years as compared to SAIS which is much new in Singapore. At the same time , UWC provide a large variety of learning opportunity and overseas learning journey as well.

Preferably UWC since they have been around longer but distance is very important as well.

VIP Member

Depends on where you stay frankly :)

Neither. Local schools are fine.

VIP Member

Uwc. Never heard of the latter.

Super Mum

Uwc well known

VIP Member

Prob uwc