Stretch mark cream / lotions

Hi All Usually when should one start applying stretch mark creams / lotions ? Any good brands to recommend ? Have just started my second trimester :)

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I started as early as end of 1st trimester! Was using mama’s choice because I liked the smell. Then changed to Clarins afterwards because I’ve seen alot of good reviews on that.

I’ve been using Palmers cocoa butter (https://shope.ee/40CuLlDHvA ) and so far everything’s been going well. Helps to alleviate the itchy feeling too. I’m in my 25th week!

realize i have stretch marks and feel itchy and dry during 2nd trimester..after i use clarins i do not have any strech marks and now i m week35 . best recomend

VIP Member

I have used Mamas choice for my entire pregnancy, so good. And you better start to apply since your tummy start to expand, good to start early to avoid those marks

I start using it on the day i found out im pregannt so around 4 weeks.. i use bio oil and mama’s choice. Now week 37 and no stretchmarks 🤞🏼

Palmer’s tummy butter, oily but it’s my life saver for itchiness and pain around my belly button.

I started bio-oil at w6 to second tri then changed to clarins :) nicer smell too

hi i started as soon as i knew im pregnant and i use clarins then medela

started bio-oil at wk 8, all the way til gave birth. no stretch marks

I’m trying Clarins. Heard it’s a good brand for stretch mark.