Do you buy new bras when you are pregnant? My bras seem to gonna burst anytime, unable to cover much too.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes a lot! First of all your boobs will definitely start to swell as it prepares for milk production. Secondly with the growing uterus and belly you will find the rib cage area start to feel tight so definitely have to buy bigger bra. What you can do is get a bigger size and standby bra extender so you don't have to keep buying new ones

Read more

I did when I was 5 months pregnant. However I didn't buy many cos after delivery and breastfeeding, the boobs will gain weight again. You can get them at the upcoming baby fair: Annee matthew and autumnz are only 2 I feel good in.

I did not as I'm very small in size. However if you are bigger and if you bra can't fit. Then you will have to buy maternity bra. Alternatively you may want to get the breastfeeding bra if you intend to breastfeed.

VIP Member

Depending, for me during pregnancy i didnt buy a bigger size, but during breastfeeding days i had to buy a bigger size cause i was so engorged during breastfeeding days and i couldn't fit into any of my bra

My hubby bought me a cloth like sports bra, to wear around the house, because my breasts have gotten a lot bigger. My wire bras hurt now.. Plus they hardly cover anything too..

I got myself a t-shirt bra... And I'm so happy I did. I'm going to buy some more

Yes if you are breastfeeding I was by bra

I bought nursing sports bra from lazada

buy maternity bra

Buy new bras 😅