Until what age ng baby niyo ang extending breastfeeding journey ninyo?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Extended breastfeeding is not recommended as it stops the kid being independent and not let him/her explore the outside world, and may also cause teeth decay problems, 2 yrs is ideal

16 months and counting. im after baby led weaning. so we are transitioning slowly ksi target namin by 2 yrs old sa cup na sya nagmilk at pahinga na sa breastfeeding.

3yrs old yung 1st baby ko nung inistop ko syang magBF kasi preggy nako non.๐Ÿ˜Š Tsaka puro sugat narin nipples ko kasi kinakagat.

ั•a pnganay ฤธo ะผag 3yrั• ั•ya nฯ…n pero ฯ…ng ั‚aั‚ay ฯ…nั‚ฮนl now ะฒreaั•ั‚า“eed ๐Ÿ˜‚

i stopped breastfeeding my son 23months old sya kasi nga im already 11weeks preg.

ako 1 year and 11 months. sobrang sakit na kasi mangagat. hehehehe

My eldest is now 51 months old and still breastfeeding. Whoah!

My daughter is 18 months now and still breastfeeding.

ako 4 months lang kasi nabuntis uli ako....

5y ago

nag sstop ba ang Breastmilk kapag nabubuntis?

uhm until 15-18 months po siguro ๐Ÿ˜…

5y ago

dear I like to share with you the following thought, long time back when my daughter was born, now she is 5 yrs old,ย  she did not nurse from my wife, me as a dad I liked my daughter to be breastfed,at that time I thought of contacting a woman who will agree to breastfeed my daughter, for dads do you like your babies to be breastfed? for moms would you help in breastfeeding your female friend baby if you were requested by her?