13 Replies

hi dear. it takes time to conceive, and since you did not give any details of how long you have been trying, i can't say much. i would say get both yourself and your partner tested once as it will help to ensure that you both are absolutely healthy. sometimes, issues such as thyroid or diabetes may be present that can delay conception, and the symptoms often do not show up. also, try every day instead of going by a cycle. you should also sleep better and stress less, eat healthy and exercise to increase your chances of conceiving.

v ver tryg mostly upto 1 yr i can say dat...

Hi, Well! Studies say that if you have tried conceiving for six months and still not able to become pregnant then you should see a doctor. There may be something that needs to be addressed and doctor can let you know how to go about it. Meanwhile, you can go through the link I am sharing with you and see if it works for you. http://www.livescience.com/44221-how-to-get-pregnant.html

Hi Neha, I suggest visit your gynaecologist instead of wasting time. You may have to go through the process where they will monitor your ovulation and would let you now after a few test when are the days you are most fertile. And you can try during those days. My SIL also went through this process and she finally conceived. So, make a visit to the doctor and do as advised. Good Luck!

VIP Member

Try po ninyo ni partner magtake ng POWER TRIO (fern d, fern activ at milkca) ng ifern. Base po kasi sa experience ko ilang years na po kami ni hubby nagtry pero bigo then may nagsuggest po sa amin nito at ilang months lang po positive na po. Ngayon 4 months na po si baby namin. Wala naman pong masama kung susubukan po ninyo.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24347)

In my culture if you know the banana tree. There is one you call the heart of banana the purple thing. You boil it and drink it. But you have to be prepared you might have twins or more. Makes you too fertile

Wow. Where u from? I mean which culture it is?

I take folic acids for 3 months,doing some exercise and now I'm pregnant my 3rd child after my 1yr old baby (second child)... And most of all I never give up on praying

Maybe u shoud use different techniques to pregnant.

TapFluencer

keep it up... all the best 💪

TapFluencer

keep it up... all the best

Related Questions

Related Articles