Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛

🗨Topic: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛 🗓 Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you raise an independent sleep to get the good sleep that you need!⭐️🌛😴 🤱🏻😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to shaping healthy sleep habits and routines for your baby and for yourselves. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer each AND YOU GET THE CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES FROM MAMA'S CHOICE!! ❤️🤱🏻

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛
74 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Ang baby ko 2yrs old na Po siya Ang hirap niya patulogin Ng maaga natutulog madaling Araw na ano Po kaya powede gawin sa baby normal lng Po ba

hi po. ano po pwedeng gawin para makapaupo si baby at makalakad? mag 9 months napo kase sya e..pero parang ayaw pa umupo ng mtgal at tumayo e

hello po, going back to work na po kasi anu po kaya mgnda gawin pra sumabay smin si LO ng tulog sa gabi at d mamuyat? 3 mos old n po xa . slamat

12mo ago

Hello - I would continue to put baby to sleep at the time you want him/her to sleep. If baby knows how to self - settle (and has already been through the four month sleep regression) they should sleep through the night. Co-sleeping babies do wake up more often however these wake ups are usually for short periods of time.

Paano po kaya ng gagawin ko sa anak ko na hirap po patulugin ng maaga sa gabi puro po kasi sya late kung matulog lalo na pag may gadgets ...

12mo ago

A gentle and structured bedtime routine will help with this - ensuring gadgets are switched off (or are only set to relaxed settings) is the biggest change you can make. Indicating sleep and the change in pace between day and night will help your child recognise it is time to slow down and get ready to sleep. Introduce a phrase that indicates sleep - it’s sleepy time for example - and use it consistently when it is time for bed. Your child may also be struggling with bedtime because their day sleep isn’t reflective if their age eg the right number and length of naps. Without knowing their day routine and age it is hard to pinpoint what the issue might be. If you want to chat more or explore what options I have to provide some bespoke support please do message me at [email protected]

Sa age po ng toddler ko na 1 year and 6 months ilan beses po dapat mag nap and gaano ka importante yung pinapag nap sila. Thankyou

Hi mommies! Pano i-sleep training yung baby na nasanay na sa karga and hele? He’s 8 months already and super iyakin pa din haha!

12mo ago

By removing the rocking and carrying 🥰. The best way to sleep train in this situation is getting baby into bed awake, and support them to fall asleep independently, without an external sleep association such as rocking. If you want to explore any more personalised support please do email me at [email protected]

pls help po, si LO 3mos masyadong nasanay sa buhat pg nilapag nagigising agad anu po pde gawin? slamat po sa sasagot

Dependent naman si baby mag sleep kaso ang problem ko lagi syang naka dapa or naka tuwad sa crib. Pano ba un ma prevent?

12mo ago

He is 1 yr old

paano po kaya masisimulan matulog ng kusa si baby, 9mos. and gusto muna mgpa dance bago matulog.. 11kls already

can we raise an independent sleeper even if the baby stays in our room? in most articles i saw they have a baby room.

12mo ago

100% - this is entirely achievable because an independent sleeper is one who can sleep without external sleep associations. If you want to discuss how to achieve this then please do message me at [email protected]