Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛

🗨Topic: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛 🗓 Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you raise an independent sleep to get the good sleep that you need!⭐️🌛😴 🤱🏻😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to shaping healthy sleep habits and routines for your baby and for yourselves. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer each AND YOU GET THE CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES FROM MAMA'S CHOICE!! ❤️🤱🏻

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛
74 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Paano po kaya patulugin ng maaga sa gabi a lalo nadin po sa tanghali dipo sya natutulog 🤗 salamat po sa sagot

12mo ago

Thank you for your question - can you provide a little more information about what the current sleep process looks like?

ask lang po. may nabubuntis padin ba, kahit naka injectable na? at anu po mga sintomas ng injectable?

My baby is a 4 month old... How to train her na straight matulog sa gabi po.. Thank u and God bless

Hello po, okay lang po ba na nakadapa mag sleep si baby? 5 months na po siya. Salamat po sa sasagot

What makes baby sleep deeper and longer? is it connected to feeling full from milk?

12mo ago

Of course being content and full helps a baby to sleep better. But what is also key is for them is to enter all stages of the sleep cycle and connecting their sleep cycles independently.

What sleep training services do you offer and how can I avail of it?

12mo ago

Hey there - I offer bespoke packages where I analyse your little ones sleep patterns and activity along with your sleep goals. We can create a sleep plan which I help you implement over a three week period (we are in constant communication so I can support you as you put it in place). If you want to know more please email me at [email protected]

VIP Member

Cry it out method: How long is too long, and is it harmful to babies

12mo ago

I wouldn’t be comfortable responding to ‘what is too long’ until I knew what sleep training method you would consider using. It also depends on the baby’s temperament, your own parenting style and tolerance and what the current sleep challenges are. If you want to discuss different sleep training methods and how I can support, please give me a message at [email protected]

is it true Baby's sleep better drinking formula? than breastmilk?

12mo ago

This is entirely personal choice and not something I can comment on

VIP Member

How do I get my baby to sleep in his crib without crying it out?

12mo ago

There are lots of different gentle sleep training methods from the fading method to the chair method. My most popular method amongst clients however is a process where we are physically next to the baby who is learning to sleep, gradually moving further away over time. This way allows your little one to explore what is new (learning to sleep without external aids) but with you close by for support and comfort. If you want to discuss how this can be used to support you and your little one, please do reach out. Please do remember though - when we are teaching something new, our little ones will be upset/maybe cry but that’s because it is change. My sleep training methods ensure you are there every step of the way.

Why does my baby wake up every time I put him in the crib?

12mo ago

Putting your little one down asleep - especially if they aren’t able to put themselves to sleep independently in any situation - is an i that sleep training may help. Imagine going to sleep in your bed and then waking up in your garden? Now think about how a baby must feel, going to sleep in your arms and then waking up something completely different? I would advise you work on self- settling by putting baby in their crib awake and then being near them (using voice and touch) for them to feel comfortable in their sleep space, and eventually they will start to feel safe and secure to fall asleep.