LOOKING FOR: Top 3 Most HELPFUL Users [LIKES + COMMENTS/ANSWERS + POLL VOTES] For March 18-31, 2024

Another contest for March, na EXCLUSIVE LANG FOR APP USERS ONLY like YOU. Ang pa-premyo sa tatlong mananalo ay isang set ng essentials from Mama's Choice EACH! LIKE, ANSWER/COMMENT, VOTE (POLLS) as many as you can from March 18-31, until 12 MN! YES, a longer period for better chances of winning for everyone! IMPORTANT: Maari lamang mag comment muna sa post na ito ng "HERE TO HELP!" para alam namin kung sino-sino ang mga participants.

LOOKING FOR: Top 3 Most HELPFUL Users [LIKES + COMMENTS/ANSWERS + POLL VOTES] For March 18-31, 2024
92 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Since Day 1, I downloaded this app . almost 4 years old na si LO pero lagi ko pa rin inoopen ito to see what to expect sa LO ko on his age... I even recommended this app to my friends and relatives who are first time moms also.. 😍

Mom of 3 years old son look alike by his father but attitude like me😄 FUNNY, its just that all his attitude it always reflects on me. HERE TO HELP☺

Magbasa pa

my baby boy is 12 days old hope na mapili po Sana 🙏☺️ "HERE TO HELP!"

Magbasa pa

I have 9mos.old baby boy and 4mos.pregnant.

3w ago

I have 23 months old baby boy and 7 months pregnant ❤

i have 7years old daughter and 4months old daughter 🙂

TapFluencer

HERE TO HELP! 😊

hope ka mapili ☺️🙏 "HERE'S TO HELP!"

VIP Member

HERE TO HELP!

hope na mapili 😃☺️ "HERE TO HELP!"

"HERE TO HELP! "