How early do you start buying baby items?

Will it be too early if i start buying baby items now? My edd is 20 April, which is 8-9 weeks away from now. And so far ive onlu bought the baby cot because it's on sale during the CNY period. I dont want to only start buying it a month before the edd, because it will be tiring since will need to spring clean the room and at the same time it will be fasting period as well. But i scared it's still early to buy it. Help me! Hahah

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can start buying already. 8-9 weeks will fly past quickly. You need to also wash and set up the equipment you buy - figuring out how to use them and where to position them in your house. Stroller Car seat Baby swaddles (do you want traditional swaddles or Velcro or zip type?) Diapers Baby clothes (diff types of clothes to figure out) Baby bath tub Baby fever patches in preparation for vaccination symptoms Baby thermometer Baby nail clipper Milk bottles and storage bags Syringe to collect your colostrum Breast pump and the different parts Baby detergent and dish washing liquid Wound management stuff - maternity pads, cooling pads, etc Breast feeding pillow Diaper changing station You can get some from carousell if you don’t mind secondhand to lower the cost. Else can monitor for 3.3 shopee or lazada sale for rebates and save money.

Read more