When to start buying baby stuff

EDD in aug, is it too early to buy stuff in the Mar babyfairs?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Nope, not too early. For me, I bought those bulkier items early. Those smaller items, I bought nearer to edd. There’s a baby fair coming up in March, quite a lot of good deals. Can go down and take a look ◡̈

Post reply image
Super Mum

I will buy those stuffs that do not need warranty. If the item have warranty, I will only buy early if warranty starts after birth of child. Otherwise, I will monitor price and only if the price is worth it

If there's a good discount, maybe you can buy those bulkier items! Mummys Market will be having their fair in early April, and I'm sure there'll be more so do stagger the purchase. 😊

Mine in aug too. I might be buying some stuffs in April's fair.... =) as i dont like to rush! Lol.. by 3rd trimester ill be very tired alrd..

Edd August too ! I think we will wait for the next baby fair instead of March. If not we will hoard the items too long haha

There are baby fairs every 3 months so don’t need to get baby items now. It’s still too early. Enjoy your pregnancy

I go for the freebies ;) walk around and see the booths. Bulky items to buy closer to EDD.

VIP Member

Probably a bit too early. Can start shopping in May/Jun

April baby fair will also have by mummys market..

VIP Member

Can buy in July baby fair 😂