Buying baby stuff @ 6 months

Hi mommies, i will be going johor this weekends, and will be buying baby stuff over @ their baby fair. But im only 6 months. Is it too early to buy most baby stuff? Like stroller/car seat, clothes, bottles, detergent etc? Since the price is cheaper there and i dont think ill be going to JB again anytime soon 😅 I usually read people buy their baby stuff only during 3rd trim but im scared by then i wont have the energy but at the same time scared im buying things too early😅😅 #firsttimemom

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes yes its fine to shop now. JB generally has sane prices if u dont get exports or branded stuff. I grabbed one set of diapers for NewBorn and Small size. A bunch of socks mitts, bibs. Dont forget baby binder if u use, and ur own body binder too. Detergents, soaps, wipes too. I shopped at Mydin and Lotus usually. Didnt find decent prices for pumps or stroller so ended up buying at mummy market or shoppee. But its true what everyone else said. Anything after seven months too mafan to go out shop haha. Just dont overbuy clothes and diapers because babies just shoot up so fast it becomes a waste in the end.

Read more

I'd say go for it and buy now. Cuz 3rd trimester indeed was quite tiring for me, I couldn't even walk or stand for too long and had really swollen feet.

I bought most of my baby stuffs around 6 months too, 3rd trimester you'll be too tired to walk around and shop

usually I buy 3rd trimester but just buy lo, since you going there.aiyo

hi mummies any tips on where to buy pregnancy essentials in johor?

6 months should be ok to buy alr. Since you alr know bb gender.

TapFluencer

almost there... all the best in ur preg jrny 💕

haha then just buy lah.