Is it normal to feel unhappy

So tiring to look after baby. Baby is 9 mo now, wakes at 6+, will demand for breakfast, and then 11 + is lunch, 6pm is dinner. So many meals to prep. And need to pump milk. Only me and husband. Husband poor hygiene, can’t trust him to wash bottles or prep food. No time play with baby, and somehow not capable enough to prepare good food for baby, always almost same ingredients, worried not feeding baby well... and letting him have enough good play...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You are already a great mum! I can understand the tiredness of cooking so many meals. So I try to do easy breakfast (French toast, or just toast with nut butter , oats with fruits ) , lunch I normally do porridge or pasta ( when baby go for nap, I can cook!), as for dinner, I will use my frozen chicken broth and cook noodles or macaroni etc which is very fast and yummy. I also do egg muffin & freeze it. Can take out & Warm up and give as breakfast or snack. And super nutritious too. I think you can go to ig and they have a lot of baby fast meal ideas

Read more