Any tips to help my child grow taller?

48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Leave it to the hormones and genes! Before we end puberty, we are still growing - so there's no need to make adjustments to grow taller at all. Another thing is, it can also be affected by parents' genes so ... there's not really much you can do :)

Give plenty of protein rich food and ensure that your child gets plenty of physical activity every day. Sleep is very important ... apparently children grow when they sleep!

TapFluencer

How old is your child? Usually the window to help children grow taller is during puberty. TCM has good herbal medicine to help facilitate the growth of the child

VIP Member

Mostly down to genetics but there are things u can do that can prevent stunting. Good balanced diet for vitamins and minerals, good posture (no slouching).

VIP Member

Stretchable exercises n milk .. I guess Pediasure also helps in growth .. just try .. I seen my boy become taller after used a couple of months ..

VIP Member

More calcium and skipping rope should help. Play basketball or anything involved with jumping. Nevertheless, genetic play the role too.

is in the genes.. Or you may try peanut root soup when his reaching his puberty. Helps in growth as many folks says

VIP Member

Hi... protein and calcium will help your child to grow. Plus exercise and stretching. Swimming is a good example

VIP Member

Some said skipping rope does. But its still early to say! once they hit puberty, boom! suddenly they are tall!

Ample exercise, proper diet, sufficient sleeping time and let the nature and nurture take their course.