Any time management tips for working mums?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Good question. Personally for me, i have a routine. I would say that time management requires us to have a stable routine, needless to say discipline would be required. With a routine, my child and i roughly know what is next, which is helpful for me to plan out my hours. For instance, i know that everyday from 10am - 1pm my LO will be awake, so i will have to dedicate and give him all my attention. In between i can steal some time to go on facebook, read news or even grab a snack. At about 1pm, when he naps i will be able to have my showers, get some work done and then catch some rest. This helps me to plan my time out properly. Hope this helps.

Read more
VIP Member

As a working mum, good time management skills is essential for the mummy to juggle both the family & her work well. I cook everyday for my child so I will prepare the ingredients after my child has gone to bed. So everyday after work I just need to cook the ready prepared ingredients & dinner is ready after our shower. Flexible working arrangement allow by my pro-family company also help greatly in my time management. I'm allow to work from home if I cannot complete my work in the office so I can be punctual to pick up my child at the end of the day.

Read more