Paste Things On Wall Using Tapes

Is there a myth of not to paste things on wall using tapes during pregnancy?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Painting, drilling and moving of beds not allowed. Painting I believe , cos inside the pint may have chemicals, even if u buy what kind of odourless or chemical free paint. Drilling also cos when u drill have all sorts of dust and particles flying around that you inhale in. For moving beds, I think mostly pantang, but better safe than sorry cos the bed is so heavy, why go and shift when belly is so big now?

Read more

Weird, I never heard of these myth, baby is not effect by any myths, it’s all about genes and family history genes that might effect baby health issues. I did all house work, even move in and out new apartment during 8 months pregnant, I drink cold and eat ice-cream, I enjoy doing house works and carried all stuffs when I don’t have helper. Nothing happens to my baby and he is Super strong.

Read more
TapFluencer

Cannot paste thing cannot do painting or drilling. Baby will have birth mark. Happen in my family before a few cases I choose to believe it.

VIP Member

Why bother about myths? 😅 as long as you do things safely and avoid doing things that ACTUALLY affect your wellbeing, you’ll be fine.

TapFluencer

Yes! You can choose to believe or not. It happen to one of my relative so I choose to believe it as long as its good for baby.

I only heard of no drilling into the walls.

VIP Member

is a myth. But play safe follow lo

TapFluencer

Pasting can, but not to drilling

Never heard of it before though

Have not heard of this before.