Recommended Gynae

Hey there. I just tested positive and i hope everything goes well as it's my first! Not intending to share the news with friends or family till 3 months later when everything is stable. Tried looking up for gynae online but I'm spoilt for choices? Most of their appt dates are a week later. Would mummies share some recommended gynae and cost? Did you continue with your first gynae or you changed in between? I'm looking at central or north east as I reside and work there. Hear from you all soon!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

KKH Dr wee weiwei. Im at my 35th weeks now. And already spent about 5k on pre-natal care (just only the visits to hospital and test like FTS,Harmony test etc) But I opted for Class A private. So abit more expensive. if you have slightly more spare cash and prefer to live in a single ward, i think better just go private. cause in the end the prices almost the same and private will be faster. my waiting time every as a private patient in KKH is always 2-4hrs... no diff from a normal patient. KKH no package somemore.. i believe private has some sort of delivery package deals when you are at your 3rd tri or something.

Read more
3y ago

hi there, 5k plus is with kkh private status? how about your final bill when you delivered at kkh private? thanks

I'm preg with my 3rd boy, coming 37th week and my gynae is Dr ML Yeap at TMC. She's humorous and patient enough to plan and help you save money. She doesn't upsell any unnecessary scans and waiting time is very minimal. The counter staff are friendly and helpful so it was a breeze with her. But it really depends on your expectation too, some mummies prefer gynae who talk and share alot of stuff whereas I prefer those that's straight to the point and save time. Congrats!

Read more
4y ago

Haha! I see, thank you so so much for the valuable info! :)

TapFluencer

Dr john yam or Dr tham kok fun gleneagles. I didn't stick through my first gynae retired when I'm in my 14 weeks he recommended them to me and I found they are really good like him too. each check up cost about 200 plus with supplements. you can call and check price directly that's what I did too. every doctor delivery cost is diff.

Read more

Hi! I'm going through the same -- just found out I'm pregnant but won't be breaking my pregnancy news to friends until after first trimester so I'm currently searching hard online for a good gynae. Can you pls share which gynae you eventually settled for cos I'm also in the same location as you? Appreciate it loads! :)

Read more

Dr Crystal Chin at Thomson Medical Centre, i am expecting my first child and currently at 37 weeks. Her pricing is affordable, waiting time won't be long always i go for check up i only wait for 5 mins, she will provide lots of advise and she is funny. Totally recommend her.

4y ago

is it ok to share her fees? thank you.

VIP Member

Congratulations! Dr Benjamin Tham from tmc. http://drbenjamintham.com/

Thank you for your input! Keep them coming in!

Joyceyln Wong from Mount Alvernia

D John Tee KKH. Dr Vanaja NUH