Thank you everyone i have decided on the gynae :)

*Updated thank you everyone for sharing☺️🥰 Hellooo! i’m a first time mum and i’m confused which gynae to choose. tried to google and spoilt for choices. Prefer to go for private as i wish to have the same gynae all the way 😍 i’m open to all hospitals/ male or female genders :) Thank you so much in advance hehee. #advicepls #1stimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations! 🥰 Dr Benjamin Tham from TMC! Very patient, smiley and kind doctor, and will definitely make you feel at ease with his knowledge. Even his nurses are so kind too! Delivered both babies with him, second baby a few days ago!

2y ago

hello shu ! congratulations hehee rest well! thank you for sharing ! can you share if his charges are reasonable ? hehee tqqq ❤️

VIP Member

Hi if u r in east side u May can check Dr Dinesh Chandra , he is very experienced and quite good doctors , very patiently answers all your doubts .. he have private clinic in aljunied .

2y ago

hello navya thank you so much for sharing ! 🥰

Dr denas Chandra. Just give birth my first baby few days back under him. I had emergency C-section. He took good care of me. Very experienced & good. Very kind & gentle too.

2y ago

hello thank you for sharing ! congratulations 🥳 rest well!

Doc Ong Xiao Hui from WC Cheng Associates. She delivers in Thomson Medical. Very gentle and friendly doctor.

2y ago

thank you so much! can you share if her prices are reasonable? hehee 🤭

VIP Member

Hong SC frm Mt.A! Very gentle and encouraging lady😊

2y ago

hello linda thank you so much for sharing ! 🥰 is her charges reasonable ? hehee

Dr sc hong at Mt A

2y ago

hello jes thanks for sharing 😊