Am I pregnant?

Hi all.. is there a faint line? Tested on the day I’m expecting my period.. having on off spotting..

Am I pregnant?
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just to share, my first pregnancy was with a faint line too, I had spotting and bad cramps. I went to a gynae as soon as possible and they did blood test for me. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage the next day. So you might wanna go to the polyclinic/gynae first to do a blood test/ultrasound just to be sure.

Read more
TapFluencer

Looks like a positive to me! Perhaps you can try another one first thing tomorrow morning or give it another couple of days? Just make sure it's the mid-stream of your first pee, apparently that's the most accurate :)

yes it does! have another test by next week; should be darker then it's time to go Poly (referral) or straight to gynae! all the best mummy! 😋

Try next few days or get clearblue with pregnant/not pregnant indication. Seems to me as positive. For assurance retest again.

Looks like it. U can test again in a few days time. It will get darker if you are really pregnant.

Unfortunately I had a backache the next day and my menses came.. still very confused what had happened..

6mo ago

Hi, the test looks positive. Suggest you to check with doctor / gynae to do blood test to confirm the pregnancy or no pregnancy. Since you are bleeding, there might be a complications (hope not!).

your spotting could be implantation. Fx for you.

Yesss! Itll get darker in few days time

Yes