Faint pink line

Yesterday I tested twice on prega news kit I got very faint pink line both the times. Today i tested after breakfast I saw no line till 5 mins later I got slightest pink may be due to diluted urine. I am confused have last day of my period tomorrow.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Indeed, your Cash App Account is without a doubt powerless to hacking, very much like different records. https://www.cashcardhelps.com/fake-cash-app-balance-screenshot-generator/ A Cash App getting hacked is certainly not an intriguing event. Various sites guarantee to offer types of assistance for hacking Cash App accounts close by phishing sites that case to give astonishing elements when you sign in with your Cash App.

Read more

We offer loans at low Interest rate. Business loans and Personal loans are available. If you are In Debt we still offer you a loan since we are the last bus stop in financial Help contact us WhatsApp No:+918929509036 [email protected] Dr. James Eric

Post reply image

You need a loan? Do you need Personal Loan? Business Expansion Loan? at low interest rate of 2% many more. contact us +917310847059 [email protected] App) number: Mr. Sumiti

got more visible line today ...

early miscarriage ...

2y ago

hi , how do you know you miscarriage? you bleed? as i had 1st clear faint line ,follow by faded faint line 2nd day.