is there any difference between the milk powder sold here and in Malaysia

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

think packaging is different and ingredients and of course the cost of the milk powder . I brought s26 in Singapore NTUC and those medical hall. The colour is different but it still indicate made in Singapore and the cover is different so I call s26 as there"s a price difference n cover different and they told me they only have dark blue cover for all s26 . Whereas the one I get from medical hall is light . but printing is totally same and they advise not to get other country or medical hall to be safe as we don't know where it source from

Read more

usually it's the country is made in. in Malaysia it may be cheaper coz is made in Malaysia. . in Singapore we've milk powders from Australia new Zealand etc etc =)

i find the taste , the color is slightly different. example S26. s26 is a singapore product. i bought singapore n malaysia . ingredient also slightly diff

My baby FM also bought from malaysia and i tried comparing , there is not much difference from singapore FM. Just the packaging different.

VIP Member

Country made of may be different for certain brands. For nestle, some made in Philippines while some made in swiss.

We bought Pediasure and Similac from Singapore and Malaysia. Only significant difference is the DHA content.

Some packaging is different.. Find it is better to buy at Singapore.. To play safe too..

i prefer sg source milk powder.