29 Balas

VIP Member

Hi dear. Maybe because bottle was never introduce to her or she forgotten about it. I guess she is still direct feeding yea? She doesnt know what bottle is dear. Slowly. Have to keep changing the bottle teat until she is comfortable. You can also try ask your husband to feed her with bottle, and you must not be there. Because if she sees you, she will want your breast. So let her be hungry and ask your husband to feed.

Same with me..😅

Same with my son. I only found a bottle that he wants just a few days before i started working. He at first doesnt refuse bottles till when he was 2m. I tried como tomo, hegen, philips avent, tommy tippee, chicco, nano bebe, in the end he was okay with pigeon. I thought hes okay with avent coz he did drank 1oz after 3h but no. Pigeon he latched on immediately with no fuss and finished rhe entire bottle. I was the one who gave it to him. Try switching bottles

hi mom. seems like your baby never introduced bottle as she only df before. u need to troubleshoot the problem. maybe nursing strike phase. if not necessary she don't needs to introduce bottle. baby already 7m. mom can focus on solid food. mom can reduce amount of milk session. calcium not only in milk but also in veges

Hi. I had the same problem before. For me, the best way to do it is to get someone else to feed her.you might also want to get a bottle that she feels most comfortable with. For me it was hegen. My effort to introduce her to bottle went for about 2w before fully succeeding.

Hello mom, u can try find the suitable teats instead of changing bottle of different brand. Lots of brand like pupici, they sell teats that fit many brands of bottle. The main problem is the teats why need to waste money buy many brands of bottle right?😉

mula2 saya pakai avent baby tak suka. pastu try pakai pgeon alhamdulillah la dia nak. cuma tu la dia still nak jugak bf untuk tido. boleh try juga brand hegen. tapi mahal la. try dulu beli pgeon. kadang bukan sebab susu. sebab botol pun ye jugak

Ya. Sama baby saya pun 7 bulan dah bagi breastmilk and susu formula guna botol tapi baby yang tak nak. Tapi orang keliling asyik cakap bukan2.

I feel you😭😭 baby sy pun 7bulan juga taknak minum botol and stress dgn mentality org!!!

sama... baby sy dri lpas lhir, mmg lngsng x suka mnyusu pkai botol, dia suka direct bf.. smpi skrg x ska pkai botol, tpi sy pksa sbb nk bgi mnum air ksong, baby sy 7m22d

also same with my daughter before I change my bottle so many time & formula Susu also than now ok,I change hegen bottle milk similac

bole try pakai botol nanobebe, sesuai utk baby yang susah lepas dari direct feeding https://shp.ee/aq3sry7

Soalan berkaitan

Soalan popular

Artikel Berkaitan