Baby refuse to suck bottles

Hi there... My baby is 7months 4 days old, im having trouble as she doesn't wants to suck the bottle. I tried few times giving her breastmilk and also formula milk in bottle she refuse both....she always wanted direct feed.

29 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

7 months xnak botol dah boleh try guna cawan (open cup) atau straw cup. Boleh bg susu me lalui cawan mcm minum air masak. 👌🏻

I tot im the only one. Sometimes when my hubby feed her, my bb doesnt want also. But when she really hungry the she will drink😖

same to me. luckily my baby 7mths n already eat n i dun afraid anymore if a bit late to bf her 😅

u boleh try he or she bottle. anak i full breastfeeding. macam2 botol dia tolak. tapi bottle he or she dia terima juga akhirnya.

me too. my baby dont want bottle especially when im with her. but when send to babysitter she not refuse bottle. so thankfully

VIP Member

cuba tukar puting susu.. mungkin baby mahu puting yg lebih lembut.. cth puting brand Avent atau Tommee Tippee.

Same with me..start 7 months x nk botol..before ni okey je hisap botol..bru jer tukar puting..

Hehe banyak rupanya sama dgn mslh bottle, jgn bhenti usaha smoga dipermudahkan

Same. I change comotomo. It work 🥰

Baby saya pun 7 bln bila mlm dia kurang menyusu kita yg risau tkut dia lapar