Tama ba na minsan nasisigawan mo na anak mo? Lalo na pag nag ta tantrums na.?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Tantrums is just an expression ni kid na di nya maexplain. The kid is also not understanding what he/she wants. Better to talk to the kid, address his feeling by saying " You seem mad" or "Why is my baby sad?". So that he / she feels assured. Or if the tantrum is such a green hulk to manage, the best and the hardest way is to IGNORE the tantrum. The longer you ignore, the easier the toddler forgets why he/she feels that way. I know it is the hardest when you can't control your little one. But, we don't want to show anger to our kids when they don't even know what they are really feeling. Happy parenting! :)

Magbasa pa

It's absolutely wrong to shout at our children especially when they have tantrums, but it is also inevitable for us parents to also lose our temper at times. Maybe what we can do it to breathe in, breathe out whenever our child starts to throw tantrums. We can only do as much, and we are the only ones who can also control ourselves in situations like this.

Magbasa pa

Well for me its a big No... Not OK na sinisigawan natin yung kids. We were once a child and we often mis interpret our parents pag sinisigawan tayo Try to talk to them privately in case they did somethin Not nice or try to ask them privately like its just the two of you.... Case to case basis we only want what's best for our kids

Magbasa pa

Hindi tama na sigawan ang mga anak natin. Tayo ang mga magulang kaya tayo dapat ang magkaroon ng patience para sa kanila. Base sa experience ng mga kakilala ko, mas nagiging sutil ang isang bata kapag nasisigawan. Pero mas nakikinig sila sa malumanay na sermon. Hanggat maari, maging malumanay tayo kapag sinasabihan natin sila. :)

Magbasa pa

For me, hindi naman kita masisisi kung masisigawan natin ang mga kids minsan. Due to stress narin, nabibigla tayo. Pero let's keep in mind na it has a bad effect, sa pag-iisip ni baby. As much as possible, let's be more calm.

Hindi tama. Pero hindi naiiwasan ng ibang parents minsan na masigawan ang anak nila out of frustration. I am also guilty of this. I really want to know also how I can keep my cool all the time kasi kawawa din talaga ang bata.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15292)

Kung minsan nangyayari talaga yan kasi syempre nauubos din ang pasensya lalo't nagtatantrums. Pero hangga't maiiwasan iwasan na lang kasi baka magkaroon ng negative effect sa bata.

May mga times talaga na nasisigawan natin ang mga anak natin, but as much as possible, iwasan natin ito. Let us use yung mga tantrum episodes nila as opportunity to mold them.

As much as possible, no. Mas mabuti na you talk to your child and process bakit sya nagtatantrums.