Are you afraid of taking risk?

Taking risk is not easy. Our next bold move caused risks in our careers as a newly wed couple. My husband's company is just a start up last year and then pandemic came, they needed to lay-off those in managerial positions because the company cannot pay them due to profit losses. Then we found out that I am pregnant, we cried for joy and at the same time thinking of how we can provide a good future for our baby. We are still hoping that God will do something good, until our company told me that I am one of those in a temporary lay off status, meaning there is no benefits when I gave birth like reimbursement of expenses in the hospital. I can't believe that this is happening to us, but the promises of the Lord are true that's is why we have peace despite of losing our jobs. Our bold move is to move out from the city which causes a lot of money for rent and other bills and move into our province to focus in our little farm. Don't be afraid of new beginnings, there is peace if it is the will of the Lord. #takingrisk #TAPWriter

Are you afraid of taking risk?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

We will be moving also soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š Your story is inspiring.

3y ago

God bless you and your family momma :)