Any suggestions on how to earn money even if you're staying at home as full-time housewife?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

You can do anything that you are skilled in. I mean the best thing to start is what you have studied. If you have done any course in baking or otherwise also you are a good cook, you can start a tiffin service, or can start a food truck. If you know knitting, you can knit range of baby stuff and have your own online kids shopping website and sell your stuff on that. If you are a good writer, you can write for various online sites. May be some travel, beauty or lifestyle pieces. You can also start your own babysitting thing at your home. Or can take tuitions.

Magbasa pa

You can either have an online business or look for an online job. What skills do you have which you think can help you earn a living? If you love to write, you can apply for writing jobs; if you love to bake, you can sells baked goodies; if you're into arts, you can do DIY stuff and sell them. There are so much more opportunities for stay at home moms.

Magbasa pa

Best to go with a skill or a passion! If you have a skill (or are willing to picke one up) like writing or graphic designing, there are lots of freelance opportunities that you can discover online. If you have a passion like knitting, cooking, or other crafty things, you can start a small business!

Magbasa pa

Hi, You can start your own little business from home. If you are good in cooking, you can start cooking tutorials, or classes. You can write online for various lifestyle magazines. You can take turion for little kids. Can babysit from your own home etc.

Nasa online din po ako. Basta may net lang po pede ka po sa agency namin. Plus na po kung maganda boses nyo para sumali sa mga contest ..Yung prize mo po, iyong iyo lang po yun

Try to download Cashzine.. Then after mo ma download punta ka sa 'ME' then log in mo sa FB tpus lagay mo po tung code 12169416 ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡Godbless๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

I win a $3.00 reward from ClipClaps, copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJpZCI6IjkyMjc5NjYiLCJ0eXBlIjoxfQ==# http://www.clipclaps.com

Try an online based job! Like online teaching, or encoder.. marami ako nakikita sa FB na sponsored posts uso siya ngayon.

VIP Member

Online seller, virtual assistant, home-based jobs like english tutor.

thanks