Sick

Do you still take care of your baby when you are sick (like a fever) since no one is able to help you?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes. I went to doctor immediately when I got cough and sore throat. Then took medication and continued to look after my baby. Breastfeeding is really good as my baby don't got infected by me at all😇

Yes. Last time i were get infected by my baby's vaccination virus (rotavirus), after vomitting+diarrhea, i continue look after my baby. No choice, "strong and keep going on" is my life principal now.

Yes for 5 yrs before i hired a helper. My parents and parents in law are far away. So they occasionally drop by to see thechildren. But mostly i tend to the kids.

Super Mum

All rounded mummy can die but cannot sick. That's how I feel coz i take care of my children without anybody helping 😭

Super Mum

Baby and mums share anti bodies so bby wont get sick if u breastfeed bby. Im having fever, flu and still bf lo.

Super Mum

Try to take care of yourself first, see a doctor take meds to make yourself feel better! Take care 🤗

Of course. Mother's job is 24hrs, without any leave or benefits. Haha.... No rest, no toilet breaks

Yes i do! But i refrain myself from kissing my baby and kept washing my hands before touching him.

Yup I still do. Just take extra precaution to wear mask and wash hands properly and all

VIP Member

My hubby would be the one to take care of lo most of time if I fell sick.