Hi all, can pregnant woman go for facial?

Can we still go for facial and do some simple RF or IPL treatment while expecting ? ?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I know all machine-related treatment have to stop. Simple facial (extraction, mask still possible). But I just skip going for facial entirely. I don’t know what kind of stuffs they put on my face and whether it harms my bb. I’m quite particular on the ingredients of the products they use

4y ago

As a matter of facts. Those ingredient does not and will not by your baby as its too surface. Not even blood stream it will flow to ur child.

I don't think so.. I stop my ipl and RF too when I'm pregnant. If your beautician knows you are pregnant they will not do the service for u too.. To protect themself otherwise kana bite back for causing some issue to baby. For facial yes. Only basic facial without machine use.

i stopped facial during pregnancy.. i know for sure IPL not recommended as previously i was rejected by the beautician, she told me to come back after i stopped breastfeeding

You have to let them know you're pregnant, and it's not advisable to lay on your back for long session

TapFluencer

Yes but you need to inform your beautician there's certain machine not suitable for preggy.

Can.. Try don't use any equipment that omit light etc.. Just normal facial, scrub & mask

VIP Member

No, ipl and rf should be avoided although normal facial masks and expression still fine

VIP Member

Yes you stil can go for those simple facial without machine. IPL cannot.

Can. But will feel uncomfortable for laying down for long time

VIP Member

some facial are ok for pregnancy. you have to tell them