To Give Birth Or Abortion

Would you still give birth if your Fiance die two weeks before the wedding? You are 15 weeks pregnant. Zero support from the "supposed" in law.

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I know it’s really hard on you. But if you can manage it financially, with the help of your parents then I would recommend you to do it! My boyfriend left me too. I’m still studying and I have a uni loan to pay off. But my parents were supportive and we kept the baby. And if you’re wondering if my parents earn a lot , nope. They work mediocre jobs but what my dad believe is that, it’s just an additional rice bowl on the table. If we cannot afford to eat meat then we shall eat vege for that week! Many will think that it is a selfish decision, but I know killing or giving my own child away is even more cruel. All the best! 😊

Read more

Well.. this is very hard indeed.. the choice comes down to the lady herself. If she has support from her family and have the will to go through with it, then pls by all means have the baby. Even if she doesn't have any support from anyone but is willing to have the baby, then pls bear and give birth to a healthy baby. I'm not here to say yes or no to abortion because each person has their own beliefs and feelings, and they will know themselves the best. Wheter they are able to pull through or not. Having a baby is no easy task, esp if no help from people ard.

Read more

The decision is ultimately yours but i would keep it if it was me. Of course the lack of support from your "in-laws" may be demoralising but this baby is proof of the love you have for each other and what you have left in this world to remind you of it. Sorry for your loss and may god bless you with strength to get thru this tough times 💐

Read more

Please keep the baby. At 15 weeks, it's so developed already... if you really can't afford to bring him or her up, consider adoption. There's a way around it. This is not the end. I hope you find strength in this very trying time. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hang in there💐

The child is innocent. He/she is still a life, and I believe your late fiancé would be looking over your child and yourself in heaven, feeling really happy and overjoyed 😢 Lastly, condolences to you and I’m sorry for your loss. Stay strong 💪🏻

It's a life and pls give it a chance to breathe. Otherwise, you can opt for adoption after birth if you do not have any financial support. Many married couples have hard time conceiving and are childless.

VIP Member

So sorry to hear that. I would keep the baby. Please don't give up your baby although you need to raise baby yourself. There are a lot of financial support from government. Seek help from them.

I would Because bb is a gift from both myself and him But decision is yours and I would leave the supposed In laws since they don’t even want to have a part in the child they son co created

Read more

Sorry for your loss. I would give birth to the child even more if i was in your shoes. I hope you think it through before making any decisions. I pray for you to heal. Stay strong!

I would still give birth because apart from the additional life, it's the last precious thing left behind and shared with hubby