Stay at home moms who purely depend on husband's income, do you manage to give gifts to your spouse during special ocassions? I always wanted to but I don't have the means. I can't work yet because our little one is just 15 months old and I'm still breastfeeding. Do you think it's a big deal to him?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just wanted to share this just incase anyone is in a situation where they don’t trust their partners anymore. There is no harm in wanting to know what your second half is into, it saves you from wasting more years of your life with people who do not deserve you. I will leave the hacker’s contacts below just incase anyone needs his services and assistance. Just a mail to hackerspytech @ gmail com Encouraged by these review, I contacted the expert hackerspytech @ gmail com based off many reviews i got from here and he gave me applications and login details to access my partner’s phone, it was like a dream come true because i never expected his service to be so top notch with every details i needed. This allowed me to view text messages, calls, WhatsApp conversations, and her location . With the evidence I gathered, I was able to make necessary changes in my life. If you need to access your partner phone for spying purpose, I highly recommend this expert. it’s 100% possible to hack someone WhatsApp using a phone number with the support of a professional ethics expert

Read more