Do you have help to take care of your baby at home or do you put baby in IFC?

Is it better to let baby stay in IFC? I wish to go to work but I have separation anxiety with my baby who is 3 months old now. What should I do ?#advicepls #pleasehelp #firstbaby

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends what you and your spouse think and plan ahead. My first born wasn't in IFC/CC but, in PN. Now she's in K1 and her classes ends at 5pm. I didnt had any slot, I can't wait to start work after ML. She's solely care by my mum. However, my second born since my parents decide not to care for both my kids eversince I give birth in Feb 23' Therefore, my 3 months old will be in IFC from 7am to 7pm and elder will be in school 1pm to 5pm. Indeed separation anxiety esp for my second born because I resign when I was pregnant with her and she will only be in IFC at 6 months old (August, this year). I have no choice and I also love to work to earn extra income to enlighten burden. So that's my choice. Also, please be reminded that since kids immunity pretty low, your child tend to fall sick like fever, flu, cough, HFMD, etc. Hence, you got to prepare for the "worse" and multiple times of CCL/AL intake. Hopefully this doesn't happened though I understand it is not within our control esp air borne virus. This is in my opinion and what decision I've made for both of my kids.

Read more
11mo ago

Thank you for the tips. They are useful to me when I look out for an IFC. I hope there are slots for the baby. 🙏