Stay at home moms who purely depend on husband's income, do you manage to give gifts to your spouse during special ocassions? I always wanted to but I don't have the means. I can't work yet because our little one is just 15 months old and I'm still breastfeeding. Do you think it's a big deal to him?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you’ve ever thought your partner was cheating on you even when they weren’t – you’re not alone. It can be a very stressful situation to find yourself in such situation and while it may seem like trust issues are what’s leading you to constantly worry your partner is cheating, experts and research says it could point to something deeper than that. It’s a slippery slope, but the good thing is you can overcome it. I found myself in those shoes and could not get myself enough peace until I sought out a professional-hands on, I contacted ([email protected]) to help access my spouse device so I can get proof. Well it turned out it wasn’t just thoughts, I was being cheated on. I got complete access to my spouse device from mine, messages calls chats everything. You can contact them to clear your mind from worry Contact details: [email protected] WhatsApp: +1 201 201 8574. WWW. NITROCRACKHUB.COM.

Read more