Stay at home moms who purely depend on husband's income, do you manage to give gifts to your spouse during special ocassions? I always wanted to but I don't have the means. I can't work yet because our little one is just 15 months old and I'm still breastfeeding. Do you think it's a big deal to him?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a man and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships, I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship, I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Google and this name kept on coming up by ex-clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to him and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be cloned/hacked without having physical access with it,Richard gave me access to his social media and all the application on the phone like facebook,snapchat,twitter,text message,whatsapp and instagram. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image