Stay at home moms who purely depend on husband's income, do you manage to give gifts to your spouse during special ocassions? I always wanted to but I don't have the means. I can't work yet because our little one is just 15 months old and I'm still breastfeeding. Do you think it's a big deal to him?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey my name is Loveth Chris and I'm from USA. I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and sing praises to this good spell caster called Dr,IMAFIDON who has done me a great favor by rescuing my relationship from break up. I used to think that I have a perfect relationship till when my lover started coming home late and everyday he gives me different excuses then I decided to keep a close eye on him then I discovered that he was having an affair with another girl. I was heartbroken because i trusted him so much and knowing that he has a secret relationship it hurts me a lot. But I thank all those who placed the contact details of Dr, IMAFIDON on the Internet and today my relationship has been restored with love and care than ever before. If you are in any kind of relationship or marriage stress I will do you a favor by dropping the contact details of Dr, IMAFIDON which is via email: [email protected] Or Call/Whatsapp +2349150329738

Read more