Stay at home moms who purely depend on husband's income, do you manage to give gifts to your spouse during special ocassions? I always wanted to but I don't have the means. I can't work yet because our little one is just 15 months old and I'm still breastfeeding. Do you think it's a big deal to him?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The greatest gift to give them is hand made gifts, that let's them know you've been thinking of them and took the time to make them something, another gift is your smile and support, let them know they are working so hard and you appreciate them, love them, but make sure it's not one way, if they don't appreciatethe work you do talk to them let them know, communicate with them and make time to talk about each other's day, still do date nights even if it's just at home, no kids for one night if your able to or when the kids are asleep. I've been a stay at home mom for 1 year and it took me time to learn this, but our marriage has gotten so strong, hes told me so many times we were ment to be. He loves coming home to his kids and me everyday, he calls us when he can just to talk to us and complain about work, but he loves his job. When I have bad days and I don't cook or clean, he will bring something home, and watch the kids so I can shower or run to the store for me time which I love. Please make sure you are not the only one making an effort for the marriage, it take two to make it work.

Read more