Stay at home moms who purely depend on husband's income, do you manage to give gifts to your spouse during special ocassions? I always wanted to but I don't have the means. I can't work yet because our little one is just 15 months old and I'm still breastfeeding. Do you think it's a big deal to him?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My fiance broke up with me last week and i was so sad, I wasn’t eating and i wasn’t talking to anybody, I cried a lot, I was so depressed and stressed out that I ended up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression. One day as i was searching online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again. I found a powerful man Called Ilekhojie that he solved so many relationship problem…… so i contacted him and explain everything to him, then Dr Ilekhojie told me he will come back to me within 48hrs after after he helps me with a reconciliation spell. It worked perfectly as he promised and David retured and started asking for me to accept him back. Am so happy now that Dr Ilekhojie has done as he promised. Contact Dr Ilekhohjie as his 100% guaranteed and effective. Email him at [[email protected]] WhatsApp (+2348147400259)

Read more