Sorry mummy Any idea what is this have been a week plus on my 8 mths girl private part. Is not diaper rash.. did not change diaper or wipes recently. Usually if diaper rash till abit open wound she will cry when changing but this one not at all. She is fine all e way

Post image
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 11months girl had it before too recently. Consulted dr and dr give hydrocortisone cream helps to reduces inflammation and redness just apply thinly. Now I use cetaphil gentle skin cleanser to wash everytime during nappy change instead of wet wipes so i get the infant care teachers in school to get involves in this too. Onces baby pee wash dry clean and air awhile before changing back to diaper. Now after a week it goes away. Not to worry fungal rash in babies is not irritable but we mummies do get irritable to see our love onces having this condition that may looks painful but infact it doesnt😊

Read more
VIP Member

humdity and moisture. Always air the butt. Especially after washing, pat the bum dry before wearing pampers. Change diapers once soiled or once got pee. Girls are more prone to UTI so best to be more careful with it

Read more
7y ago

hi mummy,is actually her front private part not e butt.. how do i air it as she will be infant care. at home i will air it when she's asleep after applying e fungal cream

Yes same as what jorelle said. Fungal Rash. If possible, remove diaper to air for awhile. So it will heal even faster

VIP Member

It looks like a fungal rash. fungal rash usually not painful. You can see a doctor for the anti fungal cream

i would air the area. don't apply any cream. just put powder or best to leave it open.

may i know what usually cause fungal rash so in future i can.take.note of it

Keep the area dry. Moist will make it worst.

7y ago

how do i keep.it dry other let it to dry wo diaper as she will be in infant care i doubt e sch will.help.me with this